Try Inspire Pro and you will quickly see that it is a painting app like no other! The key feature is the simulation of wet oil paint on canvas, allowing amazing blending effects with five real kinds of brushes. You will be stunned by what you can do with a dry brush!
Fully enhanced for the new iPad with laser-sharp, HD graphics.
- Five realistic paint brushes to choose from: a flat brush, round brush, fan brush, palette knife and clumped brush.
- Each brush comes in many different sizes and can be rotated a full 360 degrees.
- Brushes can be loaded with different amounts of paint, including no paint at all for a dry brush.
- Varying amounts of pressure can be used with a dry brush to achieve many different kinds of paint blending effects.
- All brushes can be used as an eraser, controlled by the pressure.
- The bristles of each brush act independently of each other and produce natural brush strokes that never look exactly the same.
- Two different canvas sizes to choose from: 1536 x 2048 and 2048 x 2048 (iPad 1 and 2: 768 x 1024 and 1024 x 1024).
- All device orientations are supported, all the time. Switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease.
- 1000 levels of undo and redo are available.
- A non-realistic paint mode adds versatility to the brushes, allowing you to draw and sketch as well as paint.
- Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker.
- You can save your favorite colors while painting with drag and drop.
- The eye dropper tool can be used to select paint colors already on the canvas.
- The canvas can be moved around and zoomed in and out up to 6400%.
Saving, Importing and Exporting
- Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos.
- Images can be imported from your Photos and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas.
- Paintings can be sent via email from within the app, attached as uncompressed PNG image files.
- Paintings can be uploaded directly to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr.
- Paintings can be printed directly from the app (iOS 4.2 or later and AirPrint printer required).
- Paintings can be exported at resolutions of up to 6 times the original in both PNG and JPEG formats using the free Inspire Exporter app available for both Windows and Mac OS.